We are committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your information secure. This policy provides transparent information about the personal information that Let’s Go Tourer Services collects and uses.
When handling your information:
- We will ensure your data is protected and your privacy is kept
- We will only collect and process your data when necessary
- We will not sell, let, or in any way distribute or, make public your personal information
- We will never spam you
We have appointed Steve Toms of Let’s Go Tourer Services to processes Personal Data as a Controller, as defined in the Directive and the GDPR.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can email us at email@example.com
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Personal details including contact information
- Demographic Information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Information about your use of this website (including cookies)
- Your website interaction information, such as anonymous IP Address, geological location, device and operating system, internet browser type and version, URLs with regards to how you came to this website, your activity on this website and where you exit to
- Information that you provide for completing a web form or mailing list subscription on the website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- “Cookies,” which enables the website to remember your information if you return to the site, such as to keep you logged in or to remember your login credentials if you return to the site
- And any other information that you send to the company
We will never ask for user passwords or personal details online or social media.
We may use your personal information:
- To provide or supply the products/services that you purchase
- For internal record keeping and accounting
- For the improvement of our products/services
- To deliver marketing and events communication
- To personalise the website for you
- To enable your access to and use of the website services
We use software from trusted third-parties to fulfil our contractual obligations to you of our services and completing transactions. By requesting information or delivery of a service and product, we process your data under the lawful basis of contract.
By registering with us, purchasing or requesting a service, you understand and agree that personal information you provide may be held on the following software databases:
Please click on the link for further information about their GDPR policies.
We do not share, sell or rent your personal data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties.
We will ensure that they meet the GDPR regulations.
We may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
In the future, we may sell, buy, merge, or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets, and we will notify you in advance of such transfer.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on 2 software systems
- ServiceM8 secure servers that is provided by Amazon Web Services.
- Quickbooks secure server.
We will never provide access to our databases to a non-trusted third party detailed in this policy.
Under the GDPR rulings, we would inform our users within 72 hours if any breach of security occurs that might compromise your data.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you or if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will supply this information within 30 days. If any data is incorrect, we will correct it as soon as we receive appropriate notice or evidence from you in writing.
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is current and accurate. If inaccurate or incomplete data is identified, we will take steps to correct the data, or remove securely and confidentially. Alternatively, you can contact us to amend your details.
We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary, whilst retaining legal requirements for maintaining financial records.
Any data no longer required will be deleted or destroyed securely and confidentially.
You also have the right to instruct us to delete all the personal information held about you by emailing us.
What is a ‘cookie’? When you enter a site, your computer will automatically be issued with a cookie. Cookies are text files that identify your computer to our server. Cookies in themselves do not contain any personal identifying information about a visitor or their location. They just identify the computer used. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their site in order to track traffic flows and patterns of behaviour of site visitors.
We ensure our business and our staff conduct themselves accordingly online.
There may be instances where our website features social sharing buttons, which help share web content directly from web pages to the respective social media platforms. You use social sharing buttons at your own discretion and accept that doing so may publish content to your social media profile feed or page.
Google Analytics is set to collect data anonymously, with the IP anonymisation configuration setting activate and will not record the full IP address.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You can contact us at any point to:
- To request access to information has about you
- To correct any information that we hold about you
- To request the information that we hold about you to be deleted
Should you still not be satisfied you have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ico.org.uk).